Aasif Khan Career, Education, Net Worth, Lifestyle and Short Bio
Aasif Khan Measurements, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Facts, and More
13 March 1991 saw the birth of Aasif Khan. He plays Babar in the action-crime-thriller web television series Mirzapur. He is an Indian actor (2018-2020).
Aasif Khan Career
Khan relocated to Mumbai in 2010 to pursue his acting goals. He began by working as a waiter in a hotel to provide for himself. Later, while working at a mall, he attended auditions where he was counseled to study acting and appear in plays. As a young artist, he made appearances in Ready and Agneepath.
To learn theatre and hone his acting abilities, he joined the Sarthak and Ujaagar Theatre Group in Jaipur in 2011. He performed professionally in theatre for five years with notable ensembles and well-known figures like Sabir Khan. His debut play was directed by Rajiv Acharya and was titled Abu Hassan.
He appeared in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, a musical adaptation of William Shakespeare’s comedy, directed by Ajeet Singh Palawat, in the Rajasthani drama Kasumal Sapno in 2015 at the International Theatre Festival in Karachi, which was held by the Pakistan National Academy of Performing Arts (NAPA).
Aasif Khan Measurement
Height: 5′ 6″
Weight: 72 kilograms
Astrological Sign: Pisces
Eyes: dark brown
Aasif Khan Education
Aasif attended L.K. Singhania Public School, according to sources. He continued his education at Mohanlal Sukhadia University in Udaipur, where he received his Fine Arts degree.
Aasif Khan Family
Dad: Mr. Late Ayyub Khan, the (Employee at J.K. Cement)
Mom: Mrs. Firdous Ayyub is the (Homemaker)
Siblings: He has a brother and a younger sister
Aasif Khan’s Net Value
Aasif Khan has a total net worth of 227 Crore.
Pearl Mae Bailey Career, Education, Death, Lifestyle and Short Bio
Aasif Khan Particular Qualities
- He has a large mustache.
- His face was heart-shaped.
Aasif Khan Facts
- He was raised in the small town of Nimbahera in Rajasthan, India’s Chittorgarh region.
- In 2008, his father passed away. After his father passed away, he started working and caring for his family.
- Aasif moved to Mumbai in 2010 to pursue his dream of becoming an actor.
- In the 2011 television production Ready, which starred Asin Thottumkal and Salman Khan, Aasif made his acting debut.
- He struggled in school and became interested in the arts because of his weak academic performance.
- He appeared in the 2022 music video for Neeti Mohan’s song Galtiyaan (Official Video), which features Harshit Tomar.
- Aasif admires Shah Rukh Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s acting in particular.
- Agneepath, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, India’s Most Wanted, Pagglait, Panchayat, Paatal Lok, and Human are just a few of his cinema and television roles.
- Aasif costarred in Jamtara: Sabka Number Ayega with Monika Panwar, Amit Sial, and Sparsh Srivastav, among others.