Ariyan Arslani Action Bronson Measurements, Age, Height, Weight, Facts, and More
On December 2, 1983, Ariyan Arslani was born. He goes by the stage name Action Bronson and is an American rapper, singer, chef, wrestler, trained in tasting unusual olive oils, and television host. He started his musical career in January 2011 with the mixtape Bon Appetit….. Bitch. He was born and raised in Queens, New York. In March 2011, he independently released his debut album, Dr. Lecter. Action signed his first major-label contract with Warner Bros. Records in August 2012, but Vice Records, assigned by Atlantic Records, eventually took over.
Ariyan Arslani Action Bronson Career in Television
The Viceland channel’s Fuck, That’s Delicious, a food travel show, and The Untitled Action Bronson Show, a nightly food chat show, starred Action Bronson.
He also arrived in the comedy documentary Traveling the Stars: Action Bronson and Friends Watch “Ancient Aliens,” which was later canceled. He arrived in earning as a coffin salesman in the 2019 film The Irishman and The King of Staten Island (2020).
In addition, on September 4, 2022, Bronson made an appearance for AEW’s All Out. On September 23, 2022, he competed in his first professional wrestling match at Grand Slam, teaming with Hook to defeat Matt Menard and Angelo Parker.
Ariyan Arslani Action Bronson Measurements
Height: 5′ 7″
Weight: 114 kilograms
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Ariyan Arslani Action Bronson Education
He attended and graduated in 2002 from Bayside High School (Queens), which is located in Bayside, Queens.
Ariyan Arslani Action Bronson Personal Life
Two kids were born to Bronson and an earlier girlfriend. In November 2019, Bronson’s current girlfriend gave birth to a boy. After gaining 400 pounds (180 kg), developing several related health issues, and being motivated by his kid’s birth, Bronson started regular healthy eating, boxing, and high-intensity interval training in the middle of 2020. By the end of 2020, he had junk 127 pounds (58 kg). In 2021, he began learning Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
Ariyan Arslani Action Bronson Particular Qualities
- Square Face
- Beefy Mouth
Favorite Things of Ariyan Arslani Action Bronson
- Favorite Hobby: Rapping
Ariyan Arslani Action Bronson Facts
- He raps in his songs about eating. He’s also notable for his cryptic references to athletes and sports teams as a side remark. While he always alludes to New York City sports in his lyrics, he also draws on less well-known subcultures like professional bodybuilders, figure skaters, and sports betting.
- Bronson signed with Warner Bros. Records in August 2012, although he later switched to Vice Records, an imprint of Atlantic Records.
- In September 2017, he released his debut cookbook based on his travel-themed variety program F*ck, That’s Delicious.
- In 2012, he released Rare Chandeliers with The Alchemist and Blue Chips with veteran producer Party Supplies, among other mixtapes.
- He released “Saaab Stories,” his major-label debut, in 2013 with Harry Fraud. Mr. Wonderful, Bronson’s major-label debut album, was released on March 23, 2015.
- He first held a situation as a fine-dining chef in New York City before embarking on a career as a rapper, which was originally simply one of his hobbies. Following the success of his internet cooking program, Action in the Kitchen, Bronson decided to focus solely on his musical career.
- Fine Fabric Delegates released his Dr. Lecter debut studio album on March 15, 2011. On Bronson’s official website, it was made available for digital download and in CD-R format. The album was followed up in November 2011 by another one, Well-Done, a joint project with hip-hop producer Statik Selektah.
- Paul Rosenberg signed Bronson to a management contract with Goliath Artists in August 2012, the same label home to well-known performers like Eminem, Blink-182, and Danny Brown.
- In February 2014, Bronson traveled with rapper Eminem to Australia, South Africa, and New Zealand with J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, and 360.
- He announced his departure from his record label, Vice Records, and the TV network on October 31, 2018.
- On May 16, 2016, Bronson performed at the Webby Awards.
- In the epic crime film The Irishman from 2019, he made his theatrical cinema debut in an uncredited role.
- He became well-known for his similarities to New York rapper Ghostface Killah of the Wu-Tang Clan, with whom he worked on the song Meteor Hammer in 2011 with artist Termanology.
- The Wu-Tang Clan, Nas, Cameron, Mobb Deep, UGK, and Kool G Rap were some of Bronson’s main influences.