Blake Raymond Anderson Career, Education, Net Worth, Lifestyle and Short Bio
Blake Raymond Anderson Measurements, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Facts
On March 2, 1984, Blake Raymond Anderson was born. He is a playwright, producer, comedian, actor, and fashion designer from the United States. Along with other members Anders Holm, Adam DeVine, and Kyle Newacheck, Anderson helped found and join the sketch comedy group Mail Order Comedy in 2006. The group created internet videos and sketches, including ones featuring the rap group The Wizards.
Blake Raymond Anderson Career
In 2006, Anderson joined forces with Anders Holm, Adam DeVine, and Kyle Newacheck to start the sketch comedy troupe Mail Order Comedy, which quickly gained popularity on YouTube. On the Fox program Traffic Light in 2011, he portrayed “Tad.” Then he made brief appearances on House on Fox and Entourage on HBO. The Big Bang Theory, Parks and Recreation, The Simpsons, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Drunk History, Community, Arrested Development, and other shows have all included him in episodes. In addition to the Hulu series Woke, he has been in the Comedy Central comedy Workaholics (2011–2017). (2020–2022).
Blake Raymond Anderson Measurements
Height: 5′ 9″ in
Weight: 76 Kilograms
Astrological Sign: Pisces
Blake Raymond Anderson Education
In Concord, California, Blake Anderson attended Clayton Valley High School. In Costa Mesa, Orange County, California, he also went to Orange Coast College (OCC), a public community college.
Blake Raymond Anderson Family
Dad: Tim Anderson
Mom: Lori Anderson
Others include: Mary Anne Heil and James Frank Blazek, my maternal grandfather (Maternal Grandmother).
Blake Raymond Anderson Net Value
His net worth, as reported by CelebrityNetWorth.com, was $5 million.
Blake Raymond Anderson’s Personal Life
Blake Anderson is currently dating
From 2012 through 2017, Rachael Finley Blake Anderson married Rachael Finley, a fashion designer, and social media influencer, on September 7, 2012. The two first met in a bar. In February 2014, the couple welcomed a daughter named Mars Ilah Anderson into the world. The couple separated for 6 months before filing for divorce in 2017, however, the marriage eventually broke down owing to disputes.
Blake Raymond Anderson Particular Qualities
- Coiled Hair
Favorite Things of Blake Raymond Anderson
- Favorite Performer: Lil B
Blake Raymond Anderson Facts
- To work with improv comedy groups like The Groundlings and Upright Citizens Brigade, he relocated to Los Angeles.
- Blake Anderson had a second job while attending Orange Coast College—he delivered pizzas.
- Due to peer pressure and the mockery his curly hair received, he decided to cut it off in 1998.
- During a house party in December 2011, Blake Anderson fractured his back after landing on a beer pong table after jumping from his roof. The next day, he had surgery.
- He co-starred in the sitcom Workaholics from 2011 until 2017.
- In 2013, he and his ex-wife Rachael Finley co-founded the clothing label Teenage.
- In the 2013 computer-animated fantasy action-adventure movie Epic, Blake Anderson voiced the role of Dagda, the general officer of the Boggans and son of Mandrake. Colin Farrell, Josh Hutcherson, Amanda Seyfried, Christoph Waltz, Aziz Ansari, Chris O’Dowd, Pitbull, Jason Sudeikis, Steven Tyler, and Beyoncé Knowles are among the voices included in the movie.
- In the police procedural comedy episode Bachelor/ette Party of Brooklyn Nine-Nine from April 2018, Blake appeared as Constantine Kane.
- From 2020 until 2022, he portrayed Gunther, one of Keef’s roommates, in the comedic television series Woke.
- In the 2022 sci-fi comedy movie I’m Fine, Blake Anderson played Eric alongside Jillian Bell, Natalie Morales, Harvey Guillén, Kyle Newacheck, and Karen Maruyama.
Christy Williams Lifestyle, Bio, Career, Facts And Body Measurements