Carlos Soler Barragán Career, Education, Lifestyle and Short Bio
Carlos Soler Barragán Measurements, Age, Height, Weight, Facts, and More
On January 2, 1997, Carlos Soler Barragán was born. He is a Spanish-born professional footballer competing for Spain’s national team and Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain as a central or right midfielder.
Carlos Soler Barragán Career
At four, Soler began playing football by taking shots during halftime during games for Bonreps, his brother’s team. The club wanted him because they were impressed by his strength, but he was originally too bashful and joined when his grandfather gave him a Game Boy in exchange for going. Four years later, he joined his local team, the Valencia youth program, in 2005. Initially a productive striker, he was moved back to an attacking midfielder and central midfield.
On May 3, 2015, Soler started for the first team reserves in a 1-0 Segunda División B road loss against Cornellà. On December 13 in Badalona, he scored his first goal as a senior, scoring his team’s second goal in a 2-2 tie. He extended his contract for two more years on March 12 with the option of one or more. He did not play in the main team’s 2-1 home victory over Athletic Bilbao in the season’s UEFA Europa League.
Soler made his first team and La Liga debut on December 10, 2016, taking Mario Suárez’s place in a 3-2 loss to Real Sociedad at the Anoeta Stadium. The following January 21, he scored his first goal in the division, the first in a 2-0 Valencian Community derby victory over Villarreal at the Estadio de la Cerámica. In a 4-0 defeat against Eibar on February 4 at the Mestalla Stadium, he was dismissed after a fight with Gonzalo Escalante following a routine corner kick, resulting in a penalty.
By signing his third new deal with Valencia in a little over a year in January 2018, Soler committed to the team until 2021 and raised his release clause to €80 million. He made a total of 51 games in 2018–19, including 13 in the UEFA Champions League and 13 in the Europa League, his first season playing in Europe. In the former, he scored in victories over Young Boys and Manchester United in the group stage. He participated in seven Copa del Rey matches as Valencia won their first trophy in 11 years and assisted Rodrigo on the game-winning goal in the 2-1 victory over Barcelona on May 25, 2019.
Carlos Soler Barragán Measurements
Height: 5 feet 11 inches
Weight: 76 kilograms
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Girlfriend Name: Marta Marchena
Carlos Soler Barragán Education
After finishing high school, Carlos enrolled in a sports journalism program. But he didn’t complete the program.
Carlos Soler Barragán Family
Dad: Antonio Soler
Mom: Mercedes Barragán
Siblings: Alejandro Soler’s (Brother)
Carlos Soler Barragán No. of Shirt
- 14, 10, 19 – Spain
- Valencia CF Mestalla, 46, 44
- Valencia CF, 28, 18, 8, and 10.
- Paris Saint-Germain F.C. is ranked 28.
Carlos Soler Barragán Personal Life
Carlos has been with –
Teresa Torres (2017-2019)
Marchena, Marta (2021-Present)
Carlos Soler Barragán Particular Qualities
- Sculpted body
- Side-parted, cropped hair
- Friendly smile
- Has a short beard
Carlos Soler Barragán Facts
- When Carlos was four years old, he joined Bonreps, a nearby club where his brother had previously played. This was the start of Carlos’ young career. He was hitting some shots at the halftime of a game in which the team was taking part when one of the coaching staff members of the club observed him.
- His power at such a young age attracted the coach, who invited him to join the team. Carlos joined the club after receiving a Game Boy (a portable gaming device) from his grandfather as a reward for signing up with the group because he was first too bashful and hesitant to do so.
- He was acquired by the youth academy of Valencia CF, a top-tier professional soccer team with its home base in Valencia, in 2005. He began his career as a productive striker before being shaped into a midfielder. Carlos remained a member of the team’s junior program up until 2015 when he started playing for Valencia CF Mestalla, the senior squad.
- The 2019 UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) European Under-21 Championship was won by Spain. The victory marked Spain’s fifth such victory and equaled Italy as the most successful team in the competition. Carlos was a part of the Spanish team that placed second in the previous event, which took place in 2017 as well.
- He earned the first hat trick of his career in a 4-1 victory over Real Madrid CF in a La Liga (the highest tier of the Spanish soccer league system) game in November 2020. A hat trick is an achievement of scoring three goals, not necessarily consecutively, in a match. This was only the third time in league history that a player scored a hat trick with all three goals coming on penalties.
- When he was younger, Carlos claimed in an interview that he picked up the English language by listening to the commentary of Premier League (the top division of the English soccer league system) games he watched on Canal+. This French premium T.V. network largely serves Western Europe.