Daphne Eurydice Zuniga Weight, Height, Net Worth, Age, and Facts
On October 28, 1962, Daphne Eurydice Zuniga was born. She is an American actress who is best known for appearing in movies like Charlie’s Ghost Story (1994), The Fly II (1989), Modern Girls (1986), The Initiation (1984), and Enemies of Laughter (2000). She was also known for playing Jo Reynolds in the popular TV soap opera Melrose Place (1992–1996), Lynn Kerr in the drama TV series Beautiful People (2005–2006), and Victoria Davis in the drama TV series One Tree Hill (2008–2012).
Daphne Eurydice Zuniga Career
In the 1982 horror movie The Dorm That Dripped Blood, directed by Stephen Carpenter, Zuniga made her acting debut as a college student in a supporting role. Two years later, in the similarly college-themed horror film The Initiation, which also starred Vera Miles and Clu Gulager, she made her lead acting debut. It was a fantastic part, Zuniga said. “I got to portray twins who were the good and bad sisters. On-screen, I was shot in the back. For a starting job, it was rather weighty.”
In 1987, Zuniga appeared as Princess Vespa alongside Rick Moranis, Bill Pullman, and John Candy in Mel Brooks’s classic comedy Spaceballs. Despite the film’s mixed critical reviews, it eventually developed a cult following. The following year, Zuniga starred in the popular horror movie The Fly II (1988), then in the drama-comedy Staying Together (1989), and in the drama Gross Anatomy (1989), where she played a medical student opposite Matthew Modine (1989).
Daphne Eurydice Zuniga Measurements
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
Weight 63 kg
Birthdate October 28, 1962
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Husband: David Mleczko’s
Daphne Eurydice Zuniga Education
In 1980, Daphne earned her diploma from Woodstock Union High School in Woodstock, Vermont. She enrolled in the Institution of California, Los Angeles, a public land-grant research university in Los Angeles, after finishing high school, to study theatre arts.
Daphne Eurydice Zuniga Family
Father: Joaqun Alberto Ziga Mazariegos, (Former Professor of Philosophy at California State University, East Bay)
Mother: Agnes A. Janawicz
Siblings: Rosario Zuiga and Jennifer Zuniga, an actress, and younger sister, are (Sister)
Others: Alfred Edwin Janawicz, the maternal grandfather, Piedad E. Mazariegos, the paternal grandmother, Joaquin Angel Zuiga Samayoa, and Elvi Alice Fors (Maternal Grandmother)
Daphne Eurydice Zuniga Net Value
CelebrityNetWorth.com estimates that Daphne Zuniga’s net worth is $3 million.
Daphne Eurydice Zuniga Personal Life
Daphne has been with –
Jeremy Gedrick (1986)
lvaro Estevez (1988)
David Mleczko (2006–Present) — In 2006, Daphne started dating businessman David Mleczko after going on a blind date with him. The couple got engaged in November 2018 and married on June 8, 2019, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, during a small ceremony.
Daphne Eurydice Zuniga Particular Qualities
- Slender build
- The wavy, shoulder-length, side-parted hair
- Lovely smile
- Glowing face
Facts about Daphne Eurydice Zuniga
- Daphne, who had a strong passion for acting since a young age, had participated in the American Conservatory Theater’s “Young Conservatory” program in her early adolescence. This prestigious nonprofit theatre company is located in San Francisco.
- She relocated from California to Reading, Vermont with her mother and sister following her parent’s divorce, where she finished her adolescence.
- Daphne and fellow future actress Meg Ryan were close friends and housemates when they graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- She experienced mercury poisoning in 2004. She had four sushi meals in the previous week and needed to be admitted to the hospital. She stopped eating fish and other meats after the incident.
- Her family’s camping visits to Yosemite National Park in California and Yellowstone National Park in the western United States are credited with sparking her lifelong interest in the environment. She has actively supported several environmental projects.
- She was chosen in 2009 by the mayor of Los Angeles to serve on the board of the non-profit Los Angeles River Revitalization Corporation, which aims to encourage sustainable growth along the Los Angeles River.
- She has also collaborated with organizations that support the environment, including Environment California, the Natural Resources Defense Council, and the Waterkeeper Alliance. Read her wikipedia.