29 facts about The Suicide Silence Frontman Mitch Lucker You Probably Didn’t Know About Mitch Lucker Facts
Mitchell Adam Lucker was born on October 20, 1984. And his death occurred on November 1, 2012. He was an American singer and songwriter who is most well-known as the lead vocalist of the deathcore group suicide Silence.
You Should Know Facts About Mitchell Adam Lucker
Mitch Lucker first started performing music in 2000 in the group Breakaway that was later known as the Corona local metalcore group Dying Dreams. Dying Dreams comprised Lucker on vocals, as well as His older brother Cliff on guitar. They also performed with his later Suicide Silence bandmates Josh Tufano on the second guitar and Mike Olheiser on bass.
Mitch Lucker Trivia Facts List
- The full name of his character is Mitchell Adam Lucker.
- His birth was on October 20, 1984.
- His birthplace was in Riverside, California.
- He passed away on November 1, 2012.
- The album that debuted Suicide Silence, titled The Cleansing, was among the most popular Century Media releases, with 7,250 copies sold within just the beginning of.
- The band’s most recent album with Lucker, The Black Crown, was released on July 12, 2011.
- In the meantime, his lyrics were beginning to shed the previously controversial anti-religious material.
- The bands that inspired him to form an organization included “Korn, Deftones, Slayer, Sepultura.
- And everything that my dad would buy and bring home to me and my brother saying ‘Hey, listen to this.”
- The only place he was able to refuse to have tattoos was his back.
- Notably, he said: “I like seeing the artwork because it’s artwork! The tattoo on my back could be like owning an expensive painting that you will never look at. For example, “Oh, I have this gorgeous expensive painting, but you’re not able to see it since it’s in my uncle’s home.”
- Throughout his entire life, He suffered from OCD and anxiety.
- It is possible to be hearing Drake telling you that “You only live once,” but in the beginning, Suicide Silence said it long before Drake or YMCMB did.
- Mitch first began playing in the garage band of his brother during his teenage years.
- The fans and musicians held a candle-lit ceremony to honor him and keep him in mind after his death.
- The death occurred after he was involved in an accident with a motorbike due to alcohol.
- The name of his daughter is Kenadee Lucker.
- Her birth date was June 30, 2007.
- The parents of his son include Denise Lucker and Kip Lucker.
- The name of his wife is Jolie Carmadella Lucker.
- In the evening, he passed away, and she begged him to leave, but the man didn’t take her advice.
- Mitch Lucker died on November 1, 2012, following serious injuries sustained in an accident involving a motorcycle in Huntington Beach, California.
- He was declared dead by Orange County Coroners Office at 6:17 a.m. in the morning. According to one report, Lucker had crashed his motorbike just following 9 p.m. on October 31 and was declared dead on November 1, 2012.
- The Suicide Silence bandmates held a tribute show in his honor,
- The group has also established its own Kenadee Lucker Education Fund and continues to solicit donations for her.
- Lucker was a casual celebrity for his vast and extensive collection of tattoos covering armpits, torso, neck/throat, fingers, and even face.
- The signature bars of Lucker were placed on his fingers were covers. The initial tattoo on his fingers read “FOREVER,” a common term used in straight edge communities.
- Lucker was able to cover these tattoos with black bars following the time he gave up his straight-edge lifestyle in 2007.
- Mitch Lucker is an American musician best known for his work as the lead vocalist of the heavy-metal group “Suicide.” Silence.