49 Facts About The Famous Tiktoker Addison Rae Easterling You Probably Didn’t Know About Addison Rae Easterling Facts
Addison Rae Easterling was born on October 6, 2000. She was an American social media star as a dancer, actress, and singer. In July of this year, she began actively publishing content to TikTok, and her dance videos gained a lot of attention.
You Should Know Facts About Addison Rae Easterling
While she was a child and was often on and off throughout her life. They married again in 2017. Both parents have their own profiles through TikTok; Monty has 5 million followers, and Sheri has 14 million.
Addison Rae Easterling Facts List
- The full title is Addison Rae Easterling.
- Her birth date was on October 6, 2000.
- Her Zodiac significator is Libra.
- She is also known by the name Addison Rae on TikTok.
- The actress is an American social media celebrity and dancer.
- On August 20, 2020, she had collected more than 3.2 billion followers and 54 million likes on TikTok.
- In fact, she’s currently the second-most followed user on TikTok.
- Addison ae began dancing competitively at the age of 6 when she competed in competitions throughout the U.S.A.
- They were a part of TikTok in July of this year.
- The incident occurred in January of 2020, along with her parents.
- The month of July was when Easterling collaborated with American Eagle in the back-to-school campaign.
- She also created a weekly podcast exclusively on Spotify along with her mother.
- The podcast’s name is “Mama Knows the Best.”
- Easterling has launched her own cosmetics line called Item Beauty and the beauty company Made by Collective.
- According to a Forbes report that was published in August, It was believed that Easterling made $5 million in the year 2019 through her endorsement contracts and merchandise.
- This makes her the most lucrative TikTok celebrity.
- Easterling’s TikTok success has brought her to join forces with Reebok, L’Oreal, Hollister, and American Eagle.
- She was mentioned as a character in the song by Kid Laroi.
- Most video clips are dance videos that feature the latest songs on YouTube.
- She is a member of the TikTok collaboration Group The Hype House,
- The collaboration started in December of 2019.
- At the end of October 2019, Easterling has gained more than one million users on TikTok.
- That’s why she chose to walk away from Louisiana State University in November.
- She told Business Insider in April 2020: “I remember that’s when my life changed for me. I was aware that I needed to make it a priority and take it to new platforms.
- She uploaded a video on YouTube and became very engaged in Instagram.”
- On YouTube, the site has 3.41 million subscribers. Her videos have over 1 million views.
- The rapid growth of Easterling’s career resulted in her contract with the WME, a talent agency. WME.
- The song actually appealed to her, and she responded by making an online video.
- In the video, she’s with her mom, who’s listening to it.
- In an interview with Genius about his song, The Kid, Laroi explained that he had spoken to Addison when she saw the single-liner.
- The singer revealed that she wanted to know whether this was a genuine track.
- Although he couldn’t find the lyrics to the rest at the moment, he later told the person who was influencing him: “‘Yeah, it is it … The song was not.”
- The Kid LAROI also said she would like to be a part of the video clips, but there’s no video clip (at least, not yet).
- At the moment, Addison Rae was backlashed about the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Notably, in 2016 she republished a blog post of the thoughts of a woman about Black Lives Matter and All Lives Matter,
- People slammed her on the back, and she was off social media for two weeks.
- When she returned, she apologized for her actions with a massive tweet.
- Rumors circulated Addison Rae was dating Bryce Hall, who was an acquaintance of TikTok.
- The mom replied to a query asking if they’re good together while denying that their daughter Bryce Hall and Bryce Hall are actually together. Also, Addison Rae is probably dating someone else.
- However, Bryce Hall mentioned in a Skype interview on the internet that Addison is “the most beautiful girl” that he’s ever had the pleasure of dating and, in a separate video, he said he’d “one hundred 100 percent” meet her once more.
- However, the two have produced a variety of TikTok films together.
- Addison began dancing competitively at the age of six and competed at competitions all over the nation.
- Rae initially joined TikTok in July. She uploaded dance videos and songs that were trending on the platform.
- In only a few months, Rae has accumulated more than one million users on TikTok and then decided to leave LSU in November.
- In a UFC bout in July 2021, Addison Rae got up from her seat to meet the former president Donald Trump, specifying that she was a Trump supporter.
- A study conducted by BuzzFeed into her favorite tweets discovered that she liked several tweets supporting Trump in 2016, such as one in which she asked people to “like” the tweet if they backed Trump.
- Addison Rae has a tattoo on her body.
- On July 3, 2021, she accumulated more than 81 million users on TikTok. She was making the third most famous videos, followed by Charli D’Amelio and Khaby Lame.
- The entire family of Addison is connected to TikTok. Her mother Sheri and her father Monty each have accounts, and her younger brothers also have accounts. @addisonre on TikTok[@addisonre via TikTok]