Torres, Ferran Measurements, Age, Height, Weight, Facts and More
The date of Ferran Torres Garca’s birth was February 29, 2000. He is a Spanish-born professional footballer who competes for Spain’s national team and La Liga club Barcelona as a forward.
Ferran Torres Garcia’s Career
Torres began his career at Valencia, making his senior debut in 2017. In the 2020–21 season, after moving to Manchester City, he won the Premier League and the EFL Cup. He left in January 2022 for Barcelona. He has competed for Spain internationally at different young levels, and in 2020, he made his senior squad debut.
Ferran Torres Garcia Measurements
Height: 6 feet 1 inch
Weight: 77 kilograms
Astrological Sign: Pisces
Girlfriend Name: Sira Martnez
Ferran Torres Garca Family
Mom: Dolores Garcia Alcover
Siblings: Arantxa Torres (Older Sister). He has a youthful as well.
Ferran Torres Garca No. of Shirt
- 20, 18, 11 – Spain
- Valencia CF Mestalla, 15.
- -Valencia CF, 33,
- Manchester City F.C., rank 21,
- FC Barcelona, 19/11
Ferran Torres Garca Personal Life
Ferran has been with –
Ms. Sira Martnez (2021-Present)
Ferran Torres Garcia Particular Qualities
- Sculpted body
- Side-part cropped hair
- friendly smiled,
- Always has a light brush
Ferran Torres Garcia Facts
- When Ferran joined Valencia CF’s youth program in 2006, he was just six years old and a member of the top-tier professional soccer team based in Valencia. Till 2017, Ferran was a part of the club’s youth program. But by 2016, he had already played for Valencia CF Mestalla (2016–2017), the club’s reserve squad.
- He and Spain took the trophy at the 2017 UEFA European Under-17 Championship. The victory extended Spain’s record as the then-most successful team in the competition and was the country’s ninth such win.
- Ferran also challenged Spain on the team that advanced to the FIFA (Fédération International de Football Association) Under-17 World Cup final in 2017. He had contributed to Spain’s 3-1 victories over Iran (in the quarterfinals) and Mali during the tournament (in the semifinal).
- He made his debut in La Liga (the highest division of the Spanish soccer league system) in December 2017, being the first player born in the 2000s to do so.
- 2019 saw Spain and Ferran win the UEFA European Under-19 Championship. This victory overtook England’s earlier record of 10 titles and made the community the competition’s most successful team. In 2022, England and Spain (with 11 tags) were tied.
- He had scored both goals in Spain’s 2-0 celebration over Portugal in the tournament’s championship match, along with the game’s deciding award kick in the team’s semifinal victory over France. Ferran was named to the “Team of the Tournament” for his contributions.
- He scored the youngest aim for Valencia CF in the UEFA Champions League in November 2019. Later the same month, he played 50 La Liga games, breaking the record for the youngest Valencia CF player (19 years, 254 days).
- Ferran became the youngest Spanish player (20 years and 241 days old) to have scored at least one aim in three straight UEFA Champions League games while playing for Manchester City FC in late October 2020.
- He was a crucial part of the Spanish side that placed second in the 2020–21 UEFA Nations League, the second season of a universal event that features the men’s national teams of the 55 UEFA members. Ferran earned a hat-trick in a 6-0 victory over Germany during the tournament’s group stage (the performance of scoring three goals, not necessarily consecutively, in a match).
- He had given Spain a 2-1 victory over reigning European champions Italy in that tournament’s semifinal. Ferran shared the competition’s lead in goals scored with Erling Haaland of Norway and Romelu Lukaku of Belgium, each with six.