How to have long sex in bed
There are several habits that can help lead to longer sexual activity in bed. Here are a few tips:
1. Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles: Kegel exercises are a great way to strengthen the muscles that control ejaculation, leading to increased control during sexual activity.
2. Focus on your breathing: Deep breathing can help you relax and increase your stamina during sex. Slow, deep breaths can also help you stay in control and prevent premature ejaculation.
3. Use lubrication: Using a lubricant can help reduce friction and increase sexual endurance.
4. Try different positions: Experimenting with different positions can help you find ones that are less physically demanding and can help you last longer.
5. Practice mindfulness: Being present and focused on the moment can help you stay in control and delay ejaculation.
6. Build up to orgasm: Taking breaks during sexual activity or focusing on non-genital areas can help build up sexual tension and lead to a more intense orgasm.
7. Communication with your partner: Open communication with your partner can help you both understand each other’s needs and desires, leading to more satisfying sexual experiences.
Kegel exercises, also known as pelvic floor muscle exercises, involve contracting and relaxing the muscles that support the pelvic organs, including the bladder, uterus, and rectum. These exercises can help improve bladder control, prevent urinary incontinence, and enhance sexual function for both men and women.
To perform Kegel exercises, follow these steps:
- Identify the muscles: To locate your pelvic floor muscles, try to stop the flow of urine when you are urinating. The muscles you use to do this are your pelvic floor muscles.
- Contract the muscles: Tighten your pelvic floor muscles and hold for 5 seconds, then release and rest for 5 seconds. Repeat this cycle 10 times, for a total of 50 contractions.
- Increase intensity: As you become more comfortable with Kegel exercises, you can increase the length of the contractions and the number of repetitions.
- Practice regularly: Aim to do Kegel exercises at least three times a day, and gradually increase the duration and intensity of your workouts over time.