José Alejandro Lora Serna Measurements, Age, Height, Weight, Facts, and More
On December 2, 1952, José Alejandro Lora Serna was born. He is a Mexican musician and composer better known by his stage name, Lex Lora. Since founding the Three souls in my mind band with Carlos Hauptvogel and Guillermo Berea on October 12, 1968, he has been the frontman of the Mexican rock band El Tri for over 50 years. However, due to conflicts with Carlos, Alex formed a new band called El Tri, which the Three souls, in my mind, fans used to call them.
José Alejandro Lora Serna Measurements
Height: 5′ 7″
Weight: 73 kilograms
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
José Alejandro Lora Serna Family
Dad: Alejandro Lora Cruz
Mom: Eloisa Serna
José Alejandro Lora Serna Personal Life
Lex Lora has been with –
His wife, Celia Garcia Guerrero, whom he married in 1980, and with whom he has a daughter named Celia Lora (b. December 25, 1983).
José Alejandro Lora Serna Net Value
Alex Lora’s net worth is $20 million. Alex Lora is a Mexican composer and musician.
José Alejandro Lora Serna Particular Qualities
- Thick, curly, long hair
- He frequently wears oval-shaped sunglasses when in public.
- A tenor voice
José Alejandro Lora Serna Facts
- His upbringing was in Mexico.
- Late in 1968, Lex and musicians Carlos Hauptvogel and Guillermo Berea founded the group Three Souls in My Mind. But there was a fallout as a result of the arguments. He then started the band El Tri the following year. El Tri is a nickname he and his former bandmates earned from admirers.
- Lex has always believed that English is the rock language.
- When you’re not there (1997), Lora, her lyre and her songs (1999), Don’t Forget About The Band (2002), Alex Lora: Slave of Rock and Roll (2003), Beyond Good and Evil (2005), A talonear (2007), Nothing to lose (2008), An Eye for an Eye (2013), We were born to roll, and we are worth mothers!!! (2017), and We Want to Roc were among the more than a dozen albums he has released since his debut, Simply
- After his illustrious career, a statue of him was erected in Los Angeles and dedicated to him on September 16, 2005. He is commemorated with sculptures in numerous other cities, including Puebla and Guadalajara.
- Tenor is his preferred singing genre.
- As of May 2021, the band El Tri consisted of Chela Lora (Manager and Choirs), Eduardo Chico, Oscar Zárate, Carlos Valerio, Lalo Toral, Rafael Salgado, Alejandro Alvarez, and Felipe Chacón on guitar, violin, piano, harmonica, and bass, respectively (Drums).
- When you’re not (1998), End Century (1999), We Can’t Fly (2001), and 35 Years and What Is Still Missing were among the Grammy Award-nominated “Best Rock Albums in Spanish” that Lex helped to produce as a member of El Tri (2005). For Alex Lora: Del Three an El Tri (40 songs of the soul), his band has also been nominated as “Best Rock Album Vocal Duo or Group.” My attachment) (2009).