Joshua Ryan Owen Career, Education, Net Worth, Lifestyle and Short Bio
Joshua Ryan Owen Measurements, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Facts, and More
August 28, 1981, saw the birth of Joshua Ryan Owen. He is an American country music artist, songwriter, and actor better known by his stage name, Jake Owen. He was signed to RCA Nashville in 2006, and Startin’ with Me, his first studio album, was published that year.
Joshua Ryan Owen’s Career
Jake Owen finally crossed paths with Jimmy Ritchey, a songwriter and record producer, despite Warner/Chappell declining to sign him to a contract. They planned their song “Ghosts,” which they co-wrote with songwriter Chuck Jones, for Kenny Chesney. Chesney ultimately decided not to record “Ghosts,” but it caught the eye of officials at Sony BMG Nashville, who in 2005 signed Owen to their RCA Nashville label. They suggested that Owen alter his first name to Jake to prevent being mistaken for Josh Turner and Josh Gracin.
Jake Owen released his first song, “Yee Haw,” at the beginning of 2006. He claims the song was written: “to make people have a good time.” It is an upbeat party anthem in which the narrator shouts “yeehaw” to show his fan. It offered as the opening track on his debut album, Startin’ with Me, and reached a high position of No. 16 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
The album, released on July 25, 2006, contained 11 songs co-written by him and his producer. Among them was his recording of “Ghosts” and the duet “You Can Thank Dixie” with Randy Owen (not related to him) from Alabama. After the album’s release, Jake Owen was hired as an opening act for artists like Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood.
Joshua Ryan Owen Measurements
Height: 6 feet 1 inch
Weight: 72 kilograms
Astrological Sign: Virgo
Joshua Ryan Owen Education
At Vero Beach High School, Jake Owen attended classes. He went to Florida State University after graduating.
Joshua Ryan Owen Family
Dad: Steven Owen
Mom: Mitzi Owen
Siblings: Jarrod Owen (Fraternal Twin Brother)
Others Include: Patricia Grey James, Bryan Yancey Owen, and Elinor Jean Martin, who are paternal grandparents (Maternal Grandmother)
Joshua Ryan Owen Net Value
His net worth was $10 million, according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
Joshua Ryan Owen’s Personal Life
Jake Owen has been with –
He started dating model Lacey Buchanan in 2010. They dated from 2010 treasury 2015. On April 7, 2012, they became engaged after Owen proposed to her in front of a crowd at his yearly kindness event in his hometown of Vero Beach. On May 7, 2012, they were the marriage in Vero Beach, Florida. On November 22, 2012, Thanksgiving Day, they meet a daughter they called Olive Pearl Owen into the world. Jake Owen and Lacey Buchanan split in 2015 after three years of marriage and subsequently divorced.
Carlos Soler Barragán Career, Education, Lifestyle and Short Bio
Erica Hartlein (since 2017) – Jake and Erica Hartlein began dating in 2017 and became engaged in December of the following year. A girl was born to the husband and wife on April 29, 2019.
Joshua Ryan Owen Particular Qualities
- Eyes with depth
Joshua Ryan Owen Facts
- He followed a career in golf, but after a wakeboarding accident that necessitated reconstructive surgery, he was forced to give up golf. Jake Owen began teaching himself how to play the guitar he had borrowed from a neighbor as he was healing from the injury.
- He signed with RCA Nashville, who, on July 25, 2006, released his debut album, Startin’ with Me. The U.S. Billboard 200 chart and the U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums chart saw the album’s peak position at #8.
- On August 30, 2011, RCA Records Nashville released Jake Owen’s third studio album, Barefoot Blue Jean Night. It peaked at No. 1 on the U.S. Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart and No. 6 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart. The Recording Industry Association of America also awarded the album a “Platinum” certification (RIAA).
- He enjoys playing golf, and in November 2017, it was revealed that he would begin to play in the Web.com Tour event Nashville Golf Open in May 2018.
- The sixth studio album by Jake Owen, Greetings from, was released on March 29. Big Loud Records published Jake, and Music Canada and the RIAA gave the album the “Gold” certification.
Tamara Isabel Falcó Preysler Career, Net Worth, Lifestlye and Short Bio