Mouli Ganguly Measurements, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Facts and More
On December 15, 1982, Mouli Ganguly was born. She is an Indian actress who has appeared in films in both Bengali and Hindi. She rose to popularity in Ekta Kapoor’s wildly successful thriller series Kaahin Kissii Roz, which ran on Star Plus from 2001 to 2004 as Shaina. She portrayed the lead in Saaksshi (2004). She last appeared as the gorgeous Payal Walia in Season 3 of Jamai Raja on Zee TV. Mouli Ganguly has been nominated for the 2002 Indian Telly Awards’ Best Actor Female category.
Mouli Ganguly Career
She began modelling and has been in several print and television advertisements. She has posed for goods from companies including Asian Paints, Britannia, Maggie, Saffola, Bombay Dyeing, Horlicks, Rasna, Ariel, Close-Up, and Pepsodent, among others. Before she began acting, she had had experience working as an assistant director.
Ganguly received the lead part of Shaina in Kaahin Kissii Roz in April 2001. She received a lot of favourable reviews for the popular program. The program ran through September 2004. Later, she appeared in Kkusum and Kutumb. In 2004, Ganguly played the central role opposite Samir Soni and Amit Sadh in the well-known Sony TV series Saaksshi.
Her success on television led to a role with Aishwarya Rai and Ajay Devgan in Rituporno Ghosh’s highly acclaimed and nationally recognized film Raincoat (2004). She then took a break before returning with Aathvaan Vachan (2008).
Mouli Ganguly Measurements
Height: 5′ 6″
Weight: 56 kilograms
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Husband Name: Mazher Sayed
Mouli Ganguly Education
Mouli earned a degree in physics while attending the University of Calcutta.
Mouli Ganguly’s Personal Life
Mouli has been with –
Mazher Sayed (2001–Present) — From 2001–2004, Mouli co-starred in the TV series Kaahin Kissii Roz with actor Mazher Sayed, whom she later wed.
Mouli Ganguly Net Value
At age 36, Mouli Ganguly has a net worth of $117 million.
Mouli Ganguly Particular Qualities
- Wide Grin
- Heightened Brows
Mouli Ganguly Facts
- Mouli, who spent most of her teenage years in Kolkata, moved to Mumbai to earn a degree in hotel administration but ultimately opted to give it up and pursue modelling.
- In 2000, Mouli made her acting debut in the Bengali movie Bhalobasar Choan.
- She received a nomination for “Best Actor Female” at the 2002 Indian Telly Awards for her role as Shaina in Kaahin Kissii Roz.
- Yoga is something that Mouli often does since she enjoys staying in shape. She enjoys reading and painting as well. Mouli, on the other hand, also enjoys going on vacation and watching movies.
- On June 8, 2017, Mouli launched her own YouTube channel under the name Mouli. How to tell if you are a Warm or Cool Undertone? | Mouli’s Mantra | Mouli Ganguly was one of her most popular videos. On October 27, 2017, it was also the last video she posted to her channel.