Robinson Chanel Iman Measurements, Age, Height, Weight, Facts and More
Robinson Chanel Iman was born on December 1st, 1990. Her Victoria’s Secret Angel work has made her an American model best known worldwide. She was named one of the top 30 models of the 2000s by Vogue Paris.
Robinson Chanel Iman Career
At 12, Iman began working as a child model in Los Angeles, California, for Ford Models. In 2006, she took a plane to New York and took third place in Ford’s Supermodel of the World competition. She joined the company soon after that. She has been featured in issues of Allure, Vanity Fair, Pop, Italian, British, and Indonesian Elle, American, Ukrainian, Dubai, and several other international Vogues. Iman first arrived on the cover of Teen Vogue in February 2007 and again in July 2007, this time with Karlie Kloss and Ali Michael, and was again featured on the body in November 2009, this time with Jourdan Dunn.
She has arrived on the catwalks for a variety of designers, including Burberry, Tom Ford, Gucci, Balenciaga, Max Mara, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Oscar de la Renta, Stella McCartney, DKNY, Moschino, Tommy Hilfiger, Jason Wu, Dior, Michael Kors, Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Dolce & Gabbana, Kenzo, Hermés, Louis Vuitton,
Robinson Chanel Iman Measurements
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Weight: 51 Kilograms
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Eyes: dark brown
Robinson Chanel Iman Education
Iman studied at Los Angeles’ Fairfax High School.
Robinson Chanel Iman Family
Dad: George “Tic” Price
Mom: China Robinson’s
Robinson Chanel Iman Personal Life
Iman had a date.
(2008)’s Ryan Leslie Her name was linked to the film and television producer Ryan Leslie in 2008.
Tyga (2009) – This supermodel dated American rapper Tyga (real name Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson) from March 2009 to June 2009.
From 2009 to 2012, Chris Smith Chanel and Christopher Smith began dating in August 2009. He became well-known after dating her. Later in the year, she used Twitter to declare their relationship by calling him her “Prince.”
Kanye West (2010) and 2011 A relationship existed between musician Kanye West and Chanel from December 2010 to August 2011. Although she is 3 inches taller than him, she is around 14 years his junior.
(2012) by J. R. Smith – J.R. Smith, a basketball player, dated the supermodel from May to July 2012.
Asap Rocky (2012—2014) – Chanel dated the rapper Asap Rocky from November 2012 to October 2014.
(2015)Jordan Clarkson In April 2015, Jordan Clarkson, a professional basketball player from the United States, began dating Chanel. Up until December 2015, they were a husband and wife.
(2016–2021) Sterling Shepard began dating American football player Sterling Shepard in December 2016. The union took place in March 2018. Iman and Sterling had a baby girl named Cali in August 2018 as their first child. They announced that they were expecting their second child together in August 2019. In December 2019, they met a daughter named Cassie Snow. In June 2021, the husband and wife filed for divorce.
Davon Godchaux (since 2022) – Chanel announced her relationship with NFL player Davon Godchaux via an Instagram post in April 2022.
Robinson Chanel Iman Particular Qualities
- Victoria’s Secret Angel of colour. Because she is black, she has frequently been rejected by fashion designers. She revealed to The Times that numerous fashion designers responded in this way:
Favourite Things of Robinson Chanel Iman
- Food: bread and chocolate
- Location: Bahamas, HOME
- Haircut: Free, Soft Hair
- The Notebook is a movie (2004)
- Rick Warren’s book The Purpose-Driven Life
- A mustard seed of faith, they say, “moves mountains.”
- Runway Shows: Tom Ford and Dior
- philanthropy: Smile Train
- Chanel handbag
- Game of chance Taboo
Robinson Chanel Iman Facts
- Iman was reared in Los Angeles, California, though she was born in Atlanta.
- When she was 13 years old, Chanel Iman Robinson began modelling for Ford Models.
- She triumphed in New York’s “Supermodel of the World” competition held by Ford in 2006.
- The Red Bag Boutique, a store operated by her mother, was established in Culver City, California, in 2010.
- She appears in the Xbox Live Arcade video game Kinect. In addition to her, Chris Evans and Redfoo of LMFAO were also included in the Intel game.
- She also has a deal with the electronics manufacturer Skullcandy in Utah.
- Iman was also involved in the FWD campaign run by Ad Council and USAID.
- She attended the 2012 Met Gala with Tom Ford, a fashion designer.
- Robinson has made numerous editorial and cover appearances in magazines, including Harper’s Bazaar, Wish, Pop, Teen Vogue, i-D, Vogue, Elle, Flare, and many more.
- “Walk by keeping one foot in front of the other,” Chanel Iman advised women wearing high heels.
- Chanel has appeared in music videos for songs including Yonce by Beyoncé, Dive by Usher, and Can’t Feel My Face by The Weeknd.
- She admitted that until October 2021, modelling had been her sole source of income.
- When she was 13 years old, she worked her first job, an editorial photo assignment for Teen magazine.
- She has a great sense of taste and can prepare a wide variety of delicious foods, including potatoes, French toast, eggs, waffles, and fried chicken.
- Her first vehicle was a Mercedes-Benz G-Class.
- Throughout the football season, she used BodyMark by BIC NFL Series temporary tattoo markers to customise her look for football game day.
- When she first met former US President Barack Obama, she was awestruck.
- She shared a modelling insider tip, claiming that some designers glue the models’ feet to their shoes so they won’t slip off while walking down the catwalk.