Sumedh Mudgalkar Measurements, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Facts and More
On November 2, 1996, Sumedh Mudgalkar was born. She is a dancer and actor in Indian movies and television. He is widely known for his roles as Lord Krishna in Radha Krishna and Shushim in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.
Sumedh Mudgalkar Career
At age 15, he made his dance debut on the Marathi reality competition Dance Maharashtra Dance, where he placed among the top three. In 2013, he participated in Dance India Dance (Season 4), where he made it to the finals and placed third runner-up.
In the dance-based youth program Dil Dosti Dance on Channel V, Mudgalkar made his acting debut as Raghavendra “Raghav” Pratap Singh. After that, he rose to fame for his portrayal in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, an Indian historical drama in which he played the lead antagonist Yuvraj Sushim.
Sumedh then transitioned to the Marathi film business with a cameo appearance as Karan in the 2016 movie Ventilator. He then played the part of a psychopath named Vicky in Manjha, his first appearance in either a leading or antagonistic role. He portrayed Salil in the 2018 film Bucket List. He recently took part in filming for the Marathi movie Mann Yedyagat Zavala.
Sumedh Mudgalkar Measurements
Height: 5′ 7″
Weight: sixty kilograms
Astrological Sign: Aries
Eye Color: Hazel
Sumedh Mudgalkar Family
Dad: Vasudev Mudgalkar
Mom: Vasanti Mudgalkar
Siblings: Sanket Mudgalkar and his brother Samiran Mudgalkar are (Brother)
Sumedh Mudgalkar Net Value
Sumedh Mudgalkar has a net worth of 1 to 5 million US dollars.
Sumedh Mudgalkar Particular Qualities
- Coiled hair
Sumedh Mudgalkar Facts
- He participated in the fourth season of the Zee TV reality dancing competition series Dance India Dance and finished as the third runner-up. Shyam Yadav, Swarali Karulkar, Dhiraj Bakshi, Manan Sachdeva, Shrishti Jain, Sapna Suryawanshi, Arundhati Garnaik, and others were among his competitors for the season.
- Raghav/Raghavendra Pratap Singh was a recurrent character played by Sumedh Mudgalkar in the 2014 season of the Channel V adolescent drama Dil Dosti Dance. Shantanu Maheshwari, Kunwar Amar, Vrushika Mehta, Sneha Kapoor, Shakti Mohan, and Vrinda Dawda made up the main cast of the programme.
- In the historical drama series Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat (English: The Great Monarch Ashoka) on Colors TV from 2015 to 2016, Sumedh played Teenage Prince Sushim, the crown prince of the Maurya Empire of ancient India and the oldest son and heir-apparent of the 2nd Mauryan emperor Bindusara.
- His self-titled YouTube channel, which he launched on March 13, 2016, has amassed a following of more than 700k followers.
- Sumedh Mudgalkar co-starred as Vikram, a.k.a. Vicky, in the 2017 Marathi-language psychological drama movie Manjha alongside Ashwini Bhave, Rohit Phalke, and Shivani Tanksale.
- In the 2016 Marathi-language comedy-drama film Ventilator, he played the role of Karan. The movie rose to the position of 10th-highest grossing Marathi movie ever.
- In the 2018 season of the mythological fiction television drama RadhaKrishn in the Hindi language, Sumedh Mudgalkar began portraying Lord Krishna, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Rama. Alongside Basant Bhatt and Mallika Singh, he co-starred in the program. Sumedh was nominated for an Indian Television Academy Award in the “Best Actor Popular” category in 2021 and 2022 for this performance, and he also won the Gold Award for “Best Debut Actor (Male)” and the Indian Telly Award for “Best Onscreen Couple (Jury)” (with Mallika Singh).
- In the 2018 Marathi comedy-drama Bucket List, starring Madhuri Dixit in her Marathi debut, he portrays Salil Deshpande, Sai’s twin brother.
- He played the role of Lord Vishnu, Goddess Lakshmi’s husband, in the Hindi-language mythological drama series Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki from 2021 to 2022. Mallika Singh, Hazel Gaur, Gaurav Pareek, Aditi Sajwan, Arpit Ranka, Basant Bhatt, Tarun Khanna, Piyali Munshi, Shalini Vishnudev, Gavie Chahal, Falaq Naaz, Naveen Jinger were among his co-stars for the project.
- In the 2022 season of Escape Live on Disney+ Hotstar, Sumedh Mudgalkar played Darkie.