Takuma Asano Measurements, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Facts and More
Takuma Asano, a professional football player from Japan born on November 10, 1994, competes for the Japan national team and Bundesliga club VfL Bochum as a winger or forward. Yuya, his younger brother, is a professional footballer who competes for Sanfrecce Hiroshima in the J1 League.
Takuma Asano Career
On January 18 2013, Asano joined Sanfrecce Hiroshima after graduating from Yokkaichi Chuo Technical High School. In his first season, he went on to win the J1 League and made one appearance. In addition to beginning to make the J1 League roster, Asano went on to win the Japanese Super Cup in 2014. In 2015, he contributed nine goals in 34 games to help the team win the league title a second time. Asano won the J1 League Rookie of the Year due to his efforts.
Asano became Arsenal’s second season-long addition on July 3, 2016, pending clearance from a medical exam and international regulations. He is “a talented young striker and very much one for the future,” according to manager Arsène Wenger.
Asano, however, was denied a work permit to compete in the Premier League. Asano was given a loan to VfB Stuttgart on August 26, 2016, with the option to extend it for another year. He made his debut in a 2-1 home loss to 1—a few weeks later, FC Heidenheim. On April 9, 2017, Asano scored twice to assist his team in defeating Karlsruher SC 2-0. Promote to the top division by winning the Bundesliga.
Takuma Asano Measurements
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
Weight: 71 kilograms
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
Eyes: dark brown
Takuma Asano Education
Takuma had gone to the Yokkaichi Chuo Technical High School in the Mie Prefecture city of Yokkaichi.
Takuma Asano Family
Mother: Toshiko Asano
Siblings: Yuya Asano, the younger brother, is a (Professional Soccer Player). He also has a sister and four additional brothers.
Takuma Asano No. of Shirt
- 19, 18, 16, 15 – Japan
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima, 29.
- J.League U-22 Selection: 11, 14
- 11 – FK Partizan, Hannover 96, and VfB Stuttgart
- VfL Bochum, 10, 11
Takuma Asano Net Value
The player is thought to be $5 million in net worth. According to the Transfer market, the goalkeeper’s current market worth is €3.00m.
Takuma Asano Particular Qualities
- Sculpted body
- Side-parted, slightly overgrown hair
- Bright smile
- Shaved appearance
Takuma Asano Facts
- Takuma received the “J.League Rookie of the Year” title in 2015. Since 1993, J.League, the body that makes up and governs the top three divisions of the Japanese professional soccer league system, has given out the award each year.
- He played a significant role in the 2016 AFC (Asian Football Confederation) Under-23 Championship victory by the Japanese team. After the first tournament, which was held in 2013 and saw Japan win the championship for the first time, this was just the second one. In the tournament’s championship game against South Korea, Takuma scored twice (including the game-winning goal in the 81st minute) to help his team earn a 3-2 victory.
- He later competed for Japan at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio. He scored two goals in the competition, but Japan lost in the group stage.
- He became the first-ever Japanese player for the Serbian professional soccer team FK Partizan in Belgrade in August 2019.
- He scored the game-winning goal (in the 83rd minute) in Japan’s thrilling 2-1 triumph against four-time winners Germany in the countries’ opening group-stage matchup of the 2022 FIFA World Cup in November of that year.
- This was only Japan’s sixth victory in their 22nd World Cup game (they first competed in the 1998 edition) and unquestionably their best, having previously defeated Colombia in 2018, Russia in 2002, Tunisia in 2002, Cameroon and Denmark in 2010, and Russia in 2010.