Toby Bejay Body Size,Career, Lifestyle, Body Measurements
Tyron Bejay was born on November 27, 1993. He is an actor and model from Burma. 2014 was the start of his showbiz career as a runway model. Tyron rose to fame because he participated in the 2018 crime drama. It Was on Yesterday 2.
Weight 74 kg Height 5 feet 9 in
Birthdate: November 27, 1993
Sagittaruius Sn Sign, Dark Brown Eyes
Tyron Bejay majored in physics while attending Bago University and Basic Education High School No. 3 in Bago.
Tyron Bejay Career
Tyron started his entertainment career in 2014 as a model, participating in various commercials and runway walks. He later participated in male model competitions and won Mr. Aung Thamardi. Then followed the bids for both TV and DVD advertising. The film business took notice of his dedication to appearing in commercials and modeling, and soon he received several casting requests.
Tyron signed a deal with Tun Production for 20 movies in 2017. Alongside Kyaw Kyaw Bo, Aung Min Khant, Khar Ra, and Aye Myat Thu, he made his acting debut in the thriller series. It Was on Yesterday 2, which aired on MRTV-4 in September 2018. Fans applauded Tyron for her acting prowess and character interpretation, and her rendition of the role saw a boom in popularity. Alongside Hlwan Paying and Ei Chaw Po, he played the primary antagonist in the big-screen drama Keyway in May 2017. The movie, which had its world premiere in Myanmar theatres on July 20, 2018, was based on the Min Lu novel Pyaw Tine Yone Tak Pote Thin Nyo. Thar Nyo directed it.
He co-starred as the male protagonist with Nay Chi Oo, Khine Thin Kyi, and Cham Min Ye Htut in the drama Puyi Tha, which premiered in Myanmar cinemas on August 8, 2019. His performance as Lu Zaw in the movie garnered favorable reviews and critical accolades, which boosted his popularity. He has been presenting with other performers in the travel documentary “Let’s Go.” It was revealed in August 2018 that Tyron had been chosen to play the male lead in the movies Joe Yoke, Ser Oak Gyi Si Yin Chat, Nga Mone Tae A Kha Yar, and Old Gangster.
It was on Yesterday 2, Kyauk Kyauk Kyauk 2, Ta Khu Lat, Keyway, Puyi Tha, Players, Old Gangster, Legends of Warriors, Cover, Shwe Min Tha Mee Nae Lu Lain, Ser Oak Gyi Si Yin Chat, and Nga Mone Tae A Kha Yar are just a few of the episodes and films that include Burmese actor and model Tyron Bejay.
Tyron Bejay Facts
- He moved with his family to Bago when he was five years old.
- In 2014, Tyron Bejay began his career as a runway model.
- He portrayed Khant He in the action-crime drama series. In 2018, it aired on Yesterday 2.
- The primary antagonist Soe Htet was brought to life by Tyron Bejay in the drama movie Keyway in 2018. He co-starred in the movie along with Helwan Paying, Ei Chaw Po, Ye Aung, and Soe Myat Thuzar.
- In the 2019 horror comedy Kyauk Kyauk Kyauk 2: Journey to the Death, a continuation of the Kyauk Kyauk Kyauk film series, he co-starred as Tyron.
- He appeared in the military drama television series Legends of Warriors in 2020 as Phay Khin (the youthful U Phay Khin).
- Tyron Bejay played Willian with Myint Myat, Htun Htun, Khin Hlaing, Soe Myat Thuzar, Ei Chaw Po, May Mi Ko Ko, and Hsaung Wutyee May in the 2020 comedy-drama movie Players.