Daniel Olmo Carvajal Measurements, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Facts, and More
On May 7, 1998, Daniel Olmo Carvajal was born. He is a Spanish professional footballer competing for Spain’s national team and Bundesliga club RB Leipzig. He can act as a winger or an offensive midfielder. He spent some time at FC Barcelona before making his professional debut in 2015 with Dinamo Zagreb in Croatia. He made a total of 124 appearances for the team, scoring 34 goals and taking home the league and cup five times each. He signed on with RB Leipzig in 2020; in 2022, he won the DFB-Pokal.
Daniel Olmo Carvajal Career
Olmo unexpectedly signed on with Dinamo Zagreb on July 31, 2014, at 16. On February 7, 2015, in a 2-1 victory at home over Lokomotiva Zagreb, he made his first team opener as Paulo Machado’s replacement in the 76th minute. He scored his first aim on September 22 in a 7-1 victory over Otrc Zlatar in the opening round of the cup. Olmo agreed to a new four-year contract on August 22, 2016.
Four days earlier, on a penultimate day, he scored his first league aim in a 5-2 home victory over the same team, who were already champions. He scored three goals in four games as the team completed runners-up in the cup, including one in the 3-1 loss to Rijeka in the final on May 31.
On September 20, 2018, Olmo helped Izet Hajrovi score the third aim and added the fourth aim in a 4-1 win over Fenerbahçe in the Europa League. Olmo was awarded the best player in Prva HNL for 2018 on December 17. He placed 11th in Tuttosport’s Golden Boy award that same month, defeat out players like Kylian Mbappé and Josip Brekalo. He scored the lone aim against Viktoria Plze on February 14, 2019, in a Europa League round of 32 matches that resulted in a 2-1 loss for his team. He received the Prva HNL season’s best player and young player awards on June 3.
Daniel Olmo Carvajal Measurements
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Weight: 72 kilograms
Astrological Sign: Taurus
Daniel Olmo Carvajal Family
Dad: Miquel Olmo is the (Soccer Manager, Former Soccer Player)
Mom: Dorito Olmo
Siblings: Carlos Olmo, the elder brother, is a (Soccer Player)
Daniel Olmo Carvajal No. of Shirt
- 12, 21, 19, 7 – Spain
- GNK Dinamo Zagreb, 21, 7
- 16, 11, 10, 7, and 9 are GNK Dinamo II.
- RB Leipzig, 25, 7
Daniel Olmo Carvajal Net Value
The estimated net worth of Dani Olmo is $1.5 million.
Daniel Olmo Carvajal Particular Qualities
- Sculpted body
- Short, parted-on-the-side hairstyle
- Friendly smile
- Shaved appearance
Daniel Olmo Carvajal Facts
- Dani’s youth career began in 2006 when he joined RCD Espanyol Cantera, the Spanish professional soccer club RCD Espanyol youth academy, in Barcelona, Spain. “Cantera” translates to “Quarry,” Dani was just eight years old.
- He was acquired by the renowned La Masia (The Farmhouse), the development academy of the Spanish powerhouse FC Barcelona, in 2007. He continued there up until the summer of 2014 when he joined the GNK Dinamo Zagreb Academy, the junior division of the Croatian professional soccer team. Dani started representing GNK Dinamo Zagreb II (2015-2017) and GNK Dinamo Zagreb in 2015. (2015-2020).
- Dani speaks Croatian expertly due to his work with GNK Dinamo Zagreb in the middle and late 2010s. By the end of 2017, club members had even recognized that they were attempting to obtain Croatian citizenship so that Dani may soon play for the nation at the senior international level.
- Dani was said to have also proven a preference for the change. Even though by that point, he had competed for his native Spain at the under-16, under-17, and under-18 levels. Ultimately, the plans fell through, and Dani made his under-21 debut for Spain in October 2018.
- The 2019 UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) European Under-21 Championship was won by Spain. In the competition, he scored three goals, two of which came in the semifinal and championship games. In the championship game, Dani was named the “Player of the Match” and was also a member of the “Team of the Tournament.” The victory marked Spain’s fifth such victory and equaled Italy as the most successful team in the competition.
- Dani made his senior national team debut for Spain in November 2019, scoring just three minutes after coming on as a substitute in a 7-0 home win over Malta. This was the first time in 30 years that two Spaniards scored in a debut game, as Pau Torres, another debutant, also scored.
- He opened the scoring for RB Leipzig in August 2020 when they defeated Atlético Madrid 2-1 in the UEFA Champions League quarterfinal round of the 2019–20 season (the most prestigious club competition in European soccer). As a result, RB Leipzig advanced to the competition’s semifinal round for the first time.
- The Spanish team that took home the “Silver” medal at the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo featured Dani as a significant player (held in July and August 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic).